Earning a rewarding income after studying might be an incredible experience.
Don’t worry, though, there are several short certificate programs that pay well and can help you grow in your current position.
Certificate programs at a well-recognized college can help you get a promotion, raise your salary, gain more experience, and/or improve your performance in your current job if you finish them.
The amount of time it takes to complete these high-paying short certificate programs varies. They range from four-week certificate programs to six-month certificate programs and even a year-long certificate programs online or offline.
These courses can provide you the advanced skills you need to succeed in today’s workplace and increase your earning potential. The following are some important considerations that you should review before proceeding.
A few things to bear in mind before we get started…
▶️ Certificate courses vary in length from three to six months, depending on your learning style.
Prepare to take a job market relevant course/certification while considering certificate programs.
▶️ This post will help you identify short certificate programs that pay well, but you may need to do some research to find out if you need to pass an exam.
▶️ Some of these credentials are time-limited and may need to be updated on a regular basis.
However, in some cases, you may be required to purchase credits in order to maintain your certification status.
▶️ There are a few lucrative certificate programs that demand a short-term study, followed by a test.
▶️It is possible that you will be asked to attend classes, visit laboratories, and conduct practical work before taking the test.
▶️ Certificate programs are great, but you’ll stand out from the crowd and develop the skills you need to make a career if you put thought into what you learn in them.
▶️ In order to land a well-paying job or internship, it’s a good idea to have some work experience first.
12 Quick IT Certifications That Pays Surprisingly Well in 2022
It is true that not everyone has the time or money to return to school full-time. If you’re in this situation, you should check at the cheapest online college per credit hour.
There is, however, some positive news to share with you today;
Even if you don’t have the resources or time to complete a bachelor’s degree, you may still earn a good living by completing short certificate programs.
Having certifications on your resume might help you land a job. Some certifications will offer you a high-paying job right away, while others can help you find and earn money as you continue to study on the job and develop in your new field.
List of in-person and online certificate programs that can be completed in a year or less and pay well have been gathered by our team.
Allow us to show you the following things in random order:
1. Cloud-based infrastructure
A position as a Cloud Architect is widely available today with an annual salary of $169,029 as the norm.
With the support of cloud architects, businesses may use Google Cloud technologies providing architecture solutions for the cloud; created, built and managed by cloud architects.
Following are the prerequisites for obtaining Google Certified Expert status:
- View the exam guide
- Do an exercise program
- Review sample questions
- Plan your exams
A two-hour test is required for the Professional Cloud Architect credential. Using a multiple-choice, multiple-select format, the exam can either be completed online or in person at a testing facility in person.
This certification costs $200 and is offered in both English and Japanese. The test is offered in both English and Japanese. Candidates must recertify every two years in order to keep their certification status.
According to Soft Skills in 2019, 2020, and 2021, Google’s Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification is the most highly compensated IT credential. Knowledge that is accessible to everyone.
2. Google-certified Data Engineer with a salary of, on average, $171,749 a year.
As a result, there is an ever-increasing demand for data engineers.
It’s one of the most sought-after specialty in the market, therefore we’ve put it in our list of the best short certificates.
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineers are anticipated to earn the most money in IT in 2021, according to a recent report.
The certification enables data-driven decision-making through data gathering, processing, and visualization.
One of the duties of a data engineer is to analyze data to get insights into business outcomes. In addition, you’ll create statistical models to help in decision-making and machine learning models to automate and expedite critical business processes. both models.
Candidates must pass the Google Certified Professional – Data Engineer exam to be eligible for this credential.
3. AWS Certified Solutions Architects.
There is an average salary of $159,033 for Open Cloud Architect role available with AWS Solutions Architect certification.
The certification is a testament to a person’s expertise in AWS scalable system design and deployment.
As a cloud infrastructure developer, architect, or system administrator, you can benefit from this book.
This certification may only be obtained by passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam.
AWS recommends one year of hands-on experience creating systems on their platform before taking this test.
This certificate’s prerequisite is the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner credential, which is highly recommended.
4. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- The average annual salary is $151,995
- Job available in the market as Information Security Manager (CISO/CSO/ISO).
We included CRISC in our ranking of the best short-term certificate programs in terms of salary.
Recently, there has been a tremendous rise in the number of security breaches throughout the world, which triggered a growing need for IT risk specialists that understand the link between risk and business.
The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) offers the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification to help professionals gain these in-demand skills.
Using CRISC, IT professionals learn to identify, assess, and manage IT risks, in addition to designing and implementing control mechanisms and frameworks.
A CRISC-certified professional’s primary duties include serving as a security manager or director. Security engineers, analysts, and architects may also work in the field of information security.
The four categories of the CRISC test are the only requirements for this certification:
- IT risk identification
- IT risk assessment
- Risk Response and Mitigation
- Risk control, monitoring and reporting.
5. The CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- The average yearly salary is $151,853.
- The following positions are presently available: (ISC) The capacity of 2’s short-term certificate program in information security to certify an individual’s cybersecurity knowledge and abilities is well acknowledged.
Certifying one’s IT security management talents and abilities, such as those necessary to create and execute a successful cybersecurity program and framework, has been compared to getting a master’s degree.
The CISSP exam covers around eight information security subjects, including:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and network security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- security operations
- software development security
At least five years of relevant work experience in at least two of the CISSP domains are required for this certification to be granted.
You may still become an Associate of (ISC)2 despite your lack of prior experience by taking the certification test and passing it. After that, you’ll have up to six years to gain the experience you’ll need for the CISSP certification.
6. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- The average yearly salary in the United States is $149,246.
- The following position is currently available: Protection of Confidential Information
- People who want to work in IT management positions need to have the ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification.
This credential demonstrates a high degree of technical expertise, leadership credentials, and leadership role abilities.
Certification such as the CISM attest to a professional’s ability to plan for, implement, and assess an organization’s information security needs, which exams include four primary areas.
These are the names of them: risk management, program development, and incident management all fall under the umbrella of information security governance.
For certification, candidates must pass all of the CISM examinations listed above, and have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
7. PMP® – Project Management Professional
- Earns an average salary of $148,906 annually.
- The post of Project Manager is now globally in deman.
In today’s corporate environment, effective project management is a must-have skill.
When a project is handled poorly, it dies, and when it is handled effectively, it lives.
There is a shortage of qualified project managers, which makes them all the more essential to every company.
PMIProject ®’s Management Professional (PMP) certification is a widely recognized certification in project management.
When a business hires a project manager with this designation, they can be assured the person has the training, experience, and knowledge necessary to successfully plan, execute, and close out a project.
Candidates for certification by the Institute must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, three years of project management experience, and 35 hours of project management training or a CAPM® certification. OR
- A high school diploma, five years of project management experience, and 35 hours of project management education or training are the only requirements for this position.
8. Certified Data Professional (CDP).
- The average yearly salary is $95,000.
- An upgraded version of the CDMP was developed and distributed by the ICCP for the period between 2004 and 2015 before being updated to the CDP.
- The ICCP tests are regularly updated with industry professionals who have the most up-to-date information on the subject.
It is important to note that CDP and CBIP tests analyze and test candidates’ current level of knowledge and professional competence utilizing a wide range of current industrial scenarios.
To qualify for this certification, you must have the following job responsibilities and proof of specialization: business analysis and design; data and information quality; data warehouses; enterprise data architecture; information systems or IT management; and more.
Candidates are free to choose a specialty that best suits their abilities and career goals.
9. Nutanix Certified Professional – Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI)
- System Architect Job Available Average Salary: $142,810
- The Nutanix Certified Professional – Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) certification seeks to acknowledge a professional’s skills and abilities in deploying, managing, and troubleshooting Nutanix AOS on the enterprise cloud.
- Candidates must pass the Multicloud Infrastructure test to obtain this certification.
Earning this certification, which is part of our collection of high-paying short certificate programs, validates your professional capacity to guide a company through the many stages of its cloud journey and structure.
Professionals gain the necessary knowledge and abilities to deploy and operate a Nutanix infrastructure as they progress through the NCP-MCI test preparation course and training.
9. Microsoft Certified: Associate Azure Administrator
- Cloud Architect or Cloud Engineer positions are available.
- The average wage is $121,420.
- With the Azure Administrator Associate certification, you may get cloud architect positions.
- Certification confirms your competence to operate an Azure instance, from storage to security to networking, as a cloud administrator.
Because it is one of Microsoft’s role-based certifications, it corresponds to in-demand employment roles. To obtain this certification, you must have a solid grasp of Microsoft’s services across the IT lifecycle.
Candidates must complete the following exams: AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator.
Candidates will learn how to make suggestions on services for improved performance, size, deployment, and scale. You must keep an eye on things and adapt your resources properly.
10. CompTIA Security+ 16
- Available positions include Network Engineer and Information Security.
- The average wage is $110,974.
Cyber security is getting increasingly crucial by the day.
There are stories of cyber hacking, cyber assaults, and other dangers attacking the security frameworks of large corporations in today’s trending news.
Professionals looking to advance their careers in cybersecurity may choose CompTIA’s vendor-neutral Security+ certification.
Professionals pursuing this certification should possess the following skills:
- network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- access control and identity management
11. Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Certification
- Job opening: Salesforce Developer
- Earnings Per Year: $112,031
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer certificate is designed for professionals/individuals who can manage Lightning Platform development and deployment activities and effectively communicate technical solutions to business and technical stakeholders.
Technical architect, application architect, systems architect, data architecture and management designer, identity and access management designer, and certification and integration architecture designer are just a few of the credentials available.
You can work as a technical lead, developer lead, project manager, shared manager, technical architect, developer, tester, and so on.
12. VCP-DVC – VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization
- Systems/Enterprise Architect Job Available Average Salary: $132,947
- The VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization certification is still in demand as VMware enables enterprises to adopt digital environments, improve experiences, and streamline operations and workflows.
The VCP-DCV certification validates a professional’s knowledge and skills in designing, implementing, managing, and troubleshooting a vSphere environment.
Candidates must attend at least one course provided by an authorized training provider or reseller to achieve this certification. Candidates must have at least six months of expertise using the most recent version of vSphere, VMware’s server virtualization platform, in addition to taking a course.
Recommendations and tracks will be accessible for candidates who want to keep their VMware credentials and certification up to date once the most recent edition of the certification (2021) is released.
Commonly Asked from You!
Q: What’s the point of certification?
A: There are several reasons why a short certification program can be suitable for you.
Everything you do is based on the needs, interests, and other personal preferences that you have right now.
If you want to know if a certificate program is right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Whether you have the time and money to complete a four-year bachelor’s degree is up to you.
- Is the certification relevant to your current employment, and does it provide you with the training you need for a promotion or new role?
- In order to begin your professional career as quickly as possible, are you looking for short-term training?
A certificate program may be right for you if you can say yes to all of the above..
If you want to go to college but don’t have the financial resources, these online institutions that pay you to attend may be a good option for you.
Q: Is it possible to complete a small certificate program in less time?
A: In comparison to a conventional college degree program, short certificate programs are shorter.
The time it takes to complete a short certificate program might range from a few months to many years. Everything depends on the institution, the position, and the requirements.
Q: Is it possible to get a high-paying career with a short certificate program?
A: Keep in mind that certificate programs may be used at any time in your career, even if you are just starting out.
If you already have a work and need certain certifications to get a raise or a promotion, you may make the most money from a certification.